It has been a while since my last post, and I feel it is time get a steady pulse again. Breathe some creative life back into my blog as well as the readers that became quite fond of the postings. My life stays in an erratic state. The last nine months have been a ride, here are the TOP 10 things I have been up to in that span.
10. Playing Call of Duty (PS3)- Listen it is beyond my expectations.
9. Rehab- The worst injury I have ever had took almost 6 months to get back to full strength
8. Family- Traveling around the world with basketball can make things a bid distant with loved ones. this time back has been nice to see family and be around for somethings.
7. Personation- No this is not a real word, but I have enjoyed the meaning I created for it.
6. Call of duty-...... DON'T JUDGE ME
5. Learning- Researching, reading, phone calls. A goal set in and I began finding way to reach it.
4. Networking- I became a HS volunteer coach, met people in the community, and joined a Football coaching staff for a HS. Go bobcats!!
3.Call of duty- I mean I have not played since MARCH but the hours I had put in were crazy haha.
2. Growing- Learning about myself. Questing my choices, analyzing my movements. Trying to improve every day.
1. My newest venture, my company. INFUSE ENTERPRISES LLC, a goal for years. Now materializing.
"Think positive, be positive, see positive results"