youtube

www.Youtube.com/GoInfuseTV - Check out my channel

Monday 30 March 2009

Cribs: Porto, Portugal

Hey everyone,
I thought that it was about time to change things up and add a few new ideas to let all the readers get a different perspective. Rather than just writing and posting photos I am going to start with videos. This first one is our apartment on the eight floor of our building. Our team provides it for us. Take a look! Some of you may have already seen this if you are friends with me on facebook. (The sound cuts out at times, SORRY!!) Enjoy


-M.Dub

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcuuuus what's up?
I'm from Porto, I just found your blog,I'm amazed man,big up for you,for your attitude,spirit,everything really.
This Cribs joint was funny man,keep posting.
Tomorrow I'll be there to watch the game against Vitoria.
Hope you and Mr. Big Wikipedia clean that up haha.

Peaceee.

Eduardo aka Spit